Friday, August 19, 2011

Get Ripped: BACK IN ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

A hush descends upon the herd.
Something has stirred 
Could it be..................................?

THAT'S RIGHT SUCKERS!!!!!!

GET
RIPPED
IS
BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOT ONLY THAT,

Check out the BRAND NEW DIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!:

www.GETRIPPEDNOW.biz

This 
time 
it's 
ON.


By now all you loyal members of the GET RIPPED CREW probably think I gave up and turned into a

.

Well All I gotta say to that is

YEAH
RIGHT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY to GET SCHOOLED.

Here's the sitch:  I've been really BUSY lately, but in a GOOD way.  It turns out, PEOPLE WHO STAY BUSY, 
STAY RIPPED.


I was busy a LONG TIME, so now I'm 
RIPPED AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But now that's DONE and I'm back to GETTING RIPPEDIn fact, I'm even carrying around a little

to help me get 

EVEN 
                                    MORE                                    
RIPPED 
THAN 
EVER!!!!!!


I just got ONE QUESTIONWHO'S WITH ME???  Who's GOT WHAT IT TAKES to JOIN THE CREW????


GET BUSY
or
GET RIPPED



The choice is yours, suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment