Wednesday, August 31, 2011

GETTING THERE while GETTING RIPPED

ARE
YOU
READY?????


DO
YOU
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?????????


If you answered YES to the above questions, 

GET READY 
TO
GET RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!


Here comes MORE of the BEST health and fitness-related content on the 'net..............RIGHT NOW:

Everybody has to work, so most suckers spend all their time trying to GET RIPPED when they're not at work.  If you're lucky, you might be able to figure out a way to GET RIPPED while you're at work, but sometimes it's hard to figure out ways.  But did you ever think about trying to GET RIPPED on the way to work????  Well there's a way, and it's called
RIDING
YOUR
.


There's TONS of PROs to riding your BIKE to work. 

First, you get EXERCISE for your BODY, which is an ESSENTIAL PART of GETTING RIPPED.

Plus, you get to be outside more each day, and everybody knows that being outside will always get you MORE RIPPED than being inside.

Plus, you have to get up earlier because it takes a little longer to get there.  That's ok though, because getting up early is also a great way to GET RIPPED, just ask Ben Franklin!

Plus, you get to save money by not burning gas!!!!!!!!!!!



Because riding a BIKE will get you SO RIPPED, I ride my BIKE to school as much as I can.  The new school year just started, so far I've done it EVERY DAY, and you know what?  I'm going to see how long I can KEEP GOING without driving to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I'm also going to try to get my students, co-workers, and bosses to bike to school, too.  That's why I formed the 
.

So far I'm the only member.  I hope my school isn't full of wieners, otherwise I'll end up looking like a real sucker.  I guess I'll have to wait and see if Eisenhower has GOT WHAT IT TAKES.  But either way, at least I'll still be GETTING RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, so who's the REAL sucker????


Hope it's not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment