Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Step up to GETTING RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a GREAT TIP for ya that you won't find ANYWHERE ELSE.  It's all part of GETTIN RIPPED 2011!!!!!!   NOT ONLY do you get the best AWARD-WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS KNOWLEDGE in the industry,

you get it every week!!!!!!!!

AND, it comes with the GET RIPPED GUARANTEE

ALL THAT, AND AND AND AND AND!!!!!!!

IT'S ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!

TRY BEATING THAT, BOW-FLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!



....so here's the tip: 

Have you ever been in a REALLY TALL BUILDING?  If you answered "yes", you've probably been in an elevator.  And while elevators are kinda fun (I guess), THEY WON'T GET YOU RIPPED.  What a lot of people don't realize is this little-known fact:  Buildings also have


Here's what long-time GET RIPPED follower Matt has to say about STAIRS:

"I encounter a lot of stairs in my day to day life. I live on the 4th floor of my apartment building and work on the 5th floor of my office building, plus I go up and down a flight of stairs at the subway stop each day on my commute. I have found that not only do the stairs not take up any extra time out of my daily routine, but it actually SAVES TIME. I don't have to wait for the elevator or get stuck behind somebody on the escalator who just wants to go along for the ride!

When I fist started taking the stairs, I would get winded by the time I was on the second floor of my apartment building. Now I can EASILY climb at least 5 flights of stairs without getting winded.


Fact: More violent attacks, assaults, rapes, mechanical and mental breakdowns occur in elevators than stairs!"





Thanks Matt, it's always great to hear from our RIPPED READERS

So next time, turn that REALLY TALL BUILDING into a GET RIPPED CHALLENGE, and you'll be MORE RIPPED than EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment