Monday, January 31, 2011

ANOTHER COOL TIP FOR 2011

Here at www.gettinripped2011.com, we GET THE FACTS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As you know, GETTING RIPPED is not for wienersThat's the reason not everybody's RIPPED AS HELL!  According to some seriously HARD SCIENCE   , a non-zero percent of the human race will ALWAYS be wieners.  It's called the Wiener Equation and it looks like this:

W>0
 Where "W" is the number of wieners in the world. 


The "W-Factor" can change over time, and it can be different in other places, but it can NEVER be ZERO ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                    

So, that's the bad news.  Here's the GOOD news:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WIENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a little-known fact that the CHOICE IS YOURS.
Choose the
GET RIPPED SYSTEM 
for
FREE  
IT'S 
THAT 
SIMPLE.  
Here's something you can try TODAY to START GETTING RIPPED in the comfort of your own



I don't know about you, but I LOVE my showers to be HOTREALLY HOT.  So HOT that I started feeling like a wiener.  I just didn't know what I would ever do if I ran out of really HOT water!  That's when I decided I needed a CHALLENGE.  So I decided that at the end of every shower, I would put the water ALL THE WAY to COLD.

SO THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING.  I just stand there and see how long I can take it.  I count my thousands, and try to build up to bigger times.  When I started out, I could only do about 10.  Now I'm up to 30 long shower seconds in super cold January water!!!!!!  Plus, I'm LESS of a WIENER than I was when I started!!!!!!!!!  And best of all, I'm MORE RIPPED than EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW LONG CAN 
YOU 
TAKE IT?????????  
DO YOU WANT TO 
BE A WIENER 
OR DO YOU WANNA 
GET RIPPED 
?????


NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHOICE IS 
YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment