Sunday, November 14, 2010

GET RIPPED challenge #1: EATING RIGHT

Now for some boring details:  AS YOU KNOW, food's important cause it helps your body do two things:

1.  It helps you GO, like how a car can't go without gas.  Food is what we need so we have the ENERGY to do all the stuff we want, like walk around, or talk to someone, or eat something, or ESPECIALLY to do the GET RIPPED program!
2.  It gives you the stuff that your body is built out of.  I don't want to get too "into" this, but it has to do with science.  You can look it up.  Basically though, your body picks through all the food you eat, takes the stuff it likes, and makes it part of you.

 GREAT!!  So does that mean I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is, "nope"!  Here's why:  If there's not enough good stuff in the food you eat, your body will be weaker and it will have to use bad stuff to make you.

....You've heard that one before, right?

You Are What You Eat

Well, it's TRUE.  And if you don't believe that, just think about FAT.

ANYways, that's enough boring details for now.  Here's your FIRST GET RIPPED CHALLENGE:

STOP EATING THE WORST THING THAT YOU EAT.


Most people have something that, after they eat it, feel pretty bad about themselves because they know it is SO bad for them.  These are called GUILTY PLEASURES.  For me, it was THIS:


...this stuff will NOT get you ripped!  I didn't eat it ALL that often, maybe every other week or so, but I was never proud when I did.  And if you're doing something you're not proud of, you're losing RESPECT for yourself!  So I decided that I could LIVE WITHOUT IT.  Now YOU gotta decide what YOU can live without.

So, that's the first part of the CHALLENGE.  The next thing you gotta do is

START EATING SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW IS GOOD FOR YOU






...Well, I started eating
and I don't know why it took me so long.  I guess I was afraid to try 'em cause I thought they were WEIRD.  Turns out, they're juicy, sweet, taste good, and will GET YOU RIPPED!!!  So now YOU gotta figure out something NEW and GOOD for YOU to start eating!

SO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE UP TO THE CHALLENGE?????  DO YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO GET RIPPED??????????   

Only TIME will tell!




Ok, I gotta go walk the dog now so that's all, see ya next time.



1 comment:

  1. Mark,

    Man, I gotta tell you: THANK YOU FOR DEVELOPING THIS GET RIPPED SYSTEM!! I used to be so puny and wimpy...I tried eating more food, doing more exercise, and everything else! I never even thought about stopping being a wiener until I read your blog! I took your challenge and in no time at all I got RIPPED!!! It's like a trifecta that's real important! Without the wiener part, it's just a bifecta or a difecta...and that's not even a word!! It sounds so stupid!

    Anyway, my point is that I started doing what you said---eating healthy food like carrots, doing exercises like push-ups, and saying stuff to myself like "Don't be a wimp" so that I can quit being such a wiener---and now I'm RIPPED!!

    I don't know how to thank you! You changed my life!

    Sincerely,

    Michelle Y.
    West Lafayette, IN

    ReplyDelete