Thursday, February 24, 2011

EXERCISE your RIGHT to GET RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the VERY FIRST SUCCESS STORY of the GET RIPPED SYSTEM, I know how hard it can be to STAY ON TRACK.  Sometimes LIFE can GET IN THE WAY of GETTING RIPPED by making you have to deal with more pressing issues than getting your REPS in.


For example, when the Governor of Wisconsin tries to pass a bill that would take away workers' union rights, I decided that staying home and doing chin-ups was NOT the best way to spend my time.  Fortunately,


are a GREAT way to GET RIPPED! Not only do you get to exercise your FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT of FREE SPEECH, but you also get to spend a LOT of time walking, chanting, and carrying signs around.  And if you don't think THAT'S good exercise, just wait till you see how tired you are at the end of the day!

Scott Walker (the Governor of Wisconsin) says he needs to take away RIGHTS to balance the state budget.  But ANY customer of the GET RIPPED SYSTEM can easily see the REAL reason he wants to take away workers' RIGHTS is because he's a POWER-HUNGRY CAREER POLITICIAN who is trying to make up for the fact that he is a giant


Just to prove my point,
I hereby
CHALLENGE
SCOTT WALKER
to an
ARM-WRESTLING CONTEST
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right Walker, I DARE you to PROVE you're not the WIENER we all see you as!!!!!!!!!  If you can BEAT me, I'll TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID about how you're an UNEDUCATED, OPPORTUNISTIC WIENER who only cares about POWER and MONEY!!!!!!!  I doubt you're up to the CHALLENGE, but YOU KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

To everybody else:  Remember, RIGHTS are like your BODY - they need EXERCISE!  

USE 'EM 
or 
LOSE 'EM!!!!!!

I hear there's room for more in Madison this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment